Advance Tec 1 Bay Analyzer Charger
Keep your Li-Ion, Li-Poly, Ni-CD & Ni-MH Batteries at Peak Condition
The performance of all batteries will diminish with use. If the battery is correctly charged and conditioned, it will last substantially longer than if it is abused. But eventually every battery’s capacity will gradually decline, resulting in diminished talk and standby time. As a general rule a battery is considered serviceable when it delivers 80% of its original capacity. To ensure that a battery remains serviceable it is necessary to determine the capacity of the battery from time to time.
The AdvanceTec™ Analyzer/Conditioning Charger with LED Display offers the following benefits:
- Offers all the benefits of our Conditioning Charger, plus a Pulse Analyzer function
- Capacity of the battery will be displayed clearly on the unit’s digital readout with the press of a button.
- Switches to maintenance mode after charging, ensuring your battery remains in peak condition for as long as it remains on the charger.
- No need to worry about overcharging your battery upon completion of the charge sequence.
- No Software programming required.
- Dedicated charger for Li-Ion & Li-Poly chemistry batteries
- Dedicated charger for Ni-CD & Ni-MH chemistry batteries
- Available as a single and 4 bay unit
- Each bay on the 4 bay performs independently of the others
- Switches into maintenance mode after charge reaches 100% capacity to keep batteries at peak condition for as long as they remain on the charger
- Both single bay and 4 bay units can be used with supplied AC power supply in the office or optional DC power cable in the vehicle
- Lightweight yet robust design and interchangeable battery adapters with a simple “snap-in”/”snap-out” feature
- Special settings through AdvanceTec’s VSC™ (Voltage Specific Control) technology provides increased battery life cycle of up to 300 percent (Li-Ion & Li-Poly)
We Also Recommend